Drive more bookings with Aditdude.
Google Hotel Ads display your hotel availability and rates on Google Search, Maps, and the Assistant.
Engage customers browsing rich hotel photos and reviews or searching hotels in your city. Connect with new and returning customers and send them to your site to book direct – or allow them to book on Google.
Boutique hotel or hotel chain? Pay only when travelers select your room rate. You can set a risk-free commission rate or manage rates, room types, and availability you would like to share on Google.
Plug-and-play with your existing connectivity partner. Show your latest rates and availability. You can even add special room rates or loyalty member deals.
Set your preferred commission, ROI, or bid. We’ll use machine learning to maximize leads or bookings within your budget.
Get the performance data and insights that matter to you. Make informed, data-driven decisions.
Aditdude is a social media marketing agency that builds & maintains online communities for exciting brands.
Apollo Premier, Office no. 408, 4th floor, Vijay Nagar Square, Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452001
189, Amarnath Avenue, Indore Road, Ujjain 456010
Street Travesia Del Cipres Block 2, Floor 2, Door 4 Town Malaga, Province Malaga 29010
Copyright © 2021 Aditdude | All Rights Reserved
● The Hotels Industry is one such industry where photographs are the main proof of what
you write about your services and amenities that you provide. The more attractive the
photo the more it will garner views and more visitors to your hotel. Tourists often
compare hotels on the basis of the photographs that they get to see and then go about
choosing their destination.
● Gallery section of a hotel’s website receives about 90% of “clicks” by customers when
they book online and sometimes this goes up to even 100%. The potential client to
create a hotel reservation would make their decision mainly based on the photography
representing the business. As a hotel business, many of your visitors each year will be
new customers who have randomly discovered your website or Social Media and base
their decision mainly on your visual online presentation.
● After the price of the accommodation and food you offer, the next important element that
a customer looks for is photography. Currently, people pay much more attention to the
visuals than to anything else, when picking a place to stay for a business trip or a
● Photography plays a very crucial role in the guest’s decision, if you have great looking
images you will be getting more bookings. A traveler always spends more time looking at
photographs than reading about the hotels and destinations.
● The high-quality images could make a significant difference and bring impressions,
views, likes, shares, and bookings. Travelers are 150% more engaged on listings with
20+ photos, then those with only a few photos. Great branding and marketing, along with
the professional shots are what will lead you to efficient growth.
● Good photos are the key to online bookings. Showing the rooms in luxury, cleanliness,
order and with great attention to detail, will raise the points of your hotel. Furthermore,
photographs of the restaurant or dining area will also show that these spaces are
modern, well maintained and will be an advantage for guests who are not from the town
or country and would otherwise waste time searching for where to eat.
● In search rankings. Google confirms that “Google review count and score are factored
into local search ranking: more reviews and positive ratings will probably improve a
business’s local ranking.”
● Google reviews catapulted the usefulness. With online reviews having such a strong
influence on both the consumer and the hotel, it reinforces the value of successful online
reputation management for hotels and can be the gateway to many new opportunities.
● As, the proportion of Google reviews increases, your property’s average review score
may automatically increase too, As well as the resulting positive impact on revenue.
● Google ratings also populate maps, trips, and destinations added still more value and
differentiation. It comes down to one simple fact: consumers trust other consumers.
● For most users and hoteliers, the most powerful aspect of Google reviews is precisely
the point of pain the company claimed to cure, more credible and useful feedback for
making informed decisions.
● When travelers start to plan a trip, usually go for an Internet search engine, like Google.
It provides a guest feedback platform that gathers content, ratings, and reviews about
hotels. Review scores and summaries are calculate quantity, quality and recency of
reviews across the web as well as from the survey platform.
● Tripadvisor is one of the world’s largest review platforms in the tourism industry.
● It has over 320 million reviews from travelers around the globe and 200 new reviews per
hour! There’s no doubt that it has a big influence on the buying decision of customers.
● The online nature of TripAdvisor reviews mean that they are public forever.
● TripAdvisor is a free marketing tool: foster it!
● TripAdvisor reviews impact hotel bookings, They are often the defining factor in a guests
decision to stay or not stay with you.
● Travellers trust travellers (more than they trust you)
● Your volume of TripAdvisor reviews impacts your competitive positioning
● TripAdvisor reviews impact your hotel reputation
● The management of Tripadvisor reviews is one of the ways to keep a good relationship
with the guests and future clients.
● 96% of TripAdvisor users consider reading reviews important when planning trips and
● 83% of TripAdvisor users will “usually” or “always” reference reviews before deciding to
book a hotel.
● TripAdvisor is a travel behemoth that is trusted by millions all over the world. Created in
2000, it is the world’s largest travel platform where travelers could share reviews.
● For that reason, TripAdvisor for hotels has proved to be the largest and most profitable
● More than half of TripAdvisor users will not book a property that doesn’t have any
● The majority of TripAdvisor users (79%) will read at least 6-12 TripAdvisor reviews
before choosing a hotel.
● TripAdvisor provides travellers with reviews of hotels, restaurants and tourism activities,
so that they can receive positive assurance before booking their travels
● Consumers use social media for reviewing and asking for accommodation
recommendations when they are making plans about their travel destinations so hotels
need to pay attention to social media. You need to be there for them and have your hotel
social media marketing running, so to grab more and more customers.
● Social Media Marketing plays a crucial role in helping businesses to maximise bookings
and revenue. It is especially useful and the perfect way in which those in the hospitality
industry are able to reach out and engage with existing and new customers conveying
unique selling propositions and brand values. Social media platforms can generate
results without the expenditure associated with traditional advertising.
● You can promote your property’s features and services, as well as interact with guests
and potential guests through various different social channels. These channels also give
you the opportunity to promote your hotel as an experience. Social media channels allow
brands to communicate directly with guests and build purposeful relationships with them.
● TripAdvisor, Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare are changing the travel landscape, and
newer social entrants like Instagram and Pinterest are rapidly coming into their own as
the viral, sharing economy compounds. As the next generation of travelers use these
sources to make decisions, it will become paramount for hotel teams to analyze the
quantitative and qualitative data to capitalize on social trends.
● Social media is all about conversations, building networks and sharing ideas, thoughts
and information. To that end, the action items for a revenue are pretty straight-forward.
Discover the opportunities by engaging in Social media’s several services help hotels
monitor and expand your network and tie those activities to your revenue generation.